New to F.W. Johnson Collegiate:  FWJ welcomes new students at any time throughout the year.  Registration forms can be submitted electronically to  If you have any questions regarding registration, or to book a registration appointment, please email or call the office at 306-523-3350.

First:  please check the School Locator to confirm that FWJ is your home school.  If you are not in the area, you will have to complete an exemption form (form below). 

Course Selection Guide 

Transferring from another Regina Public School:  Proof of address is required that you live within the attendance boundaries of F.W. Johnson Collegiate.  (A signed rental agreement or mortgage statement, utility bill with parent/ guardian name(s) and permanent address.  Examples include SaskPower, SaskEnergy or City of Regina water bill.  And one other piece of ID with parent/ guardian name(s) and permanent address).   You will need to set up an appointment to meet with the Vice Principal.

Transferring from another school division, out of province, or the Catholic system and are Canadian Citizens:  Student's birth certificate or passport, original transcripts for Grade 10 to 12 students*, proof of address (see above).  If you are transferring from the Catholic division after September 30th of the current school year, you will have to complete a Division Transfer Application Form (form below). You will also need to set up an appointment to meet with the Vice Principal.  

Newcomers and Non-Canadian Citizens:  If you are new to Canada or not a Canadian Citizen, students will be registered through the Regina Open Door Society. The Regina Open Door Society can be contacted at or 306-352-3500.  For more information please click HERE.


Grade 9:  Click here

Grade 10, 11, 12:   Click here

2024-2025 SCHOOL FEE SHEET:  Click here

*It is the responsibility of parents/student to acquire their original transcript

**All students wishing to register must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. 


EXEMPTION FORM  (to be completed if you are out of school attendance area)

DIVISION TRANSFER FORM  (to be completed if you are transferring school divisions after Sept 30 of current school year)